THE BELKRAFT 2000 WATER PURIFIER WITH A DOULTON MADE CERAMIC CARTRIDGE
Dual hose Model Single Hose Model
BELKRAFT has teamed up with Doulton of England, the world leader in filtration for over 183 years. Doulton markets over 100 million filters every year in 188 different countries. Our Surgical Steel expertise and Doulton's porcelain filtration expertise is combined to produce the best water purification system, while keeping the natural minerals intact.
The BELKRAFT 2000 is modern, tough and durable, and practically indestructible. It comes with a lifetime warranty of 50 years on the housing. It is made of 304-S Surgical Stainless Steel. Installation is easy and it can be used above counter or under the sink. All parts are included.
The media is warning us every day of the dangers of water contaminents. We need to supply water to our families that tastes good, has a good appearance and eliminates harmful elements, suspended solids and bacteria.
The BELKRAFT 2000 four stage cartridge is designed to purify 1,200 gallons. The average family of four uses from 1 to 2 gallons a day. However, the flow rate typically diminishes with use and may vary with local water conditions. It shuts down automatically when it needs to be cleaned or replaced.
Our system uses only regular household water pressure, and has the most effective filtration media for reducing common, but potentially harmful pollutants. It reduces lead, chlorine, sediment, bad taste and odours, plus much more. It is a total purifier!
Our British made 4-stage cartridge.
The BELKRAFT 2000 cartridge has an ion exchange resin, which effectively reduces lead levels.
It is designed to trap bacteria on the outer surface of the element and to prevent the bacteria from passing through into the drinking water. When the flow diminishes, it is an indication that it is time to wash the element.
The silver renders its surface bacteriostatic, which means that bacteria cannot grow on the surface or work its way through. Silver mixed with granulated carbon leaches out. Such a unit will be less effective.
It is a high-porosity, microsporous ceramic impregnated with highly stable silver. It effectively removes: aluminium, bacteria, cysts, chlorine, organic chemicals, rust and sediment particles, tastes and odours from your drinking water.
WHY THE BELKRAFT 2000 WATER PURIFIER IS BEST FOR YOU..
* It is EPA approved.
* It is the only complete unit ready to use above the counter or under the sink. There is nothing else to buy. The unit is easy to install.
* It meets NSF (National Sanitation Foundation) standards 42 and 53.
* The average family consumes three gallons of water a day or 1,080 gallons a year. You only need to replace your filter every 12 months.
* It uses only FDA (Federal Drug Administration) approved materials.
* It kills bacteria and stops it from growing inside the filter .
* It requires no electrical hook-up. It operates with push button convenience. It will improve the quality of your coffee, tea, soup, baby formula, etc. Your food will taste better.
* It allows the free flow of beneficial calcium and other natural minerals required for healthy living.
* It is only available through bonded distributors, trained to advise. It will pay for itself in one year, compared to buying bottled water.
* It is the best. It provides clear, safe, good tasting water at tremendous savings, and operates for just pennies a day.
* It is backed by two respected companies: BELKRAFT and Doulton of England.
BelKraft 2000 with side spout
ENJOY FRESH, SPARKLING, GREAT TASTING WATER ANY TIME OF THE DAY!